Senior Director - Sales NA
Closing Date: 12 February 2022
Location: Irvine, CA
This is a Senior position within the PelicanCorp Global Business.
The responsibility of the Senior Director - Sales NA is to manage and develop both new and annuity based revenue for PelicanCorp across the Americas market, while ensuring compliance to company policy, standards, procedures and guidelines.
The Senior Director - Sales NA will work to bring about continuous improvement to the Sales and Marketing process and will manage, guide and lead by example the sales organisation for the Americas business.
The person is required to assist in the development of the annual sales and budget plan; specifically advising the PelicanCorp Executive on : -
- product/revenue mix
- expense and contribution based on historical data
- market trends
- competitive activity
- promotional strategy
- sales, marketing and business development effort.
The Senior Director - Sales NA is also required to:
- Work closely with the CEO on continued strategy development, refinement and implementation for the region
- Build, manage and develop the sales and new business development team in the region
- Manage the existing sales and revenue business under the PelicanCorp US entity
- Personally, oversee and or manage strategic relationships with national and state based organisations
- Personally, oversee and or manage strategic relationships with key PelicanCorp clients or targets
- Work with the CMO to develop the US based marketing capability